£70k - 75k per year + Car Allowance, Bonus & Package
20 days ago
Social Housing Refurbishment Framework
Paying Up To £75,000 + Car allowance, Bonus & Package
Our client, a well respoected and growing tier 1 property services contractor are looking for an experienced Contract Manager to lead the delivery of their Planned Works programmes to a key client in Essex.
You will be responsible for the project planning and programming of the works, health and safety on site, client liaison, ensuring KPI's and deadlines are met by your team and the overall delivery of the programme. You will be a direct line manager to a team of site managers and rlos and report into a Regional Manager
Experience needed for this role includes:
- Previous expericence of contract / operations management on housing refurbishment contracts
- Commercial knowledge & experience
- A proven track record of delivering planned maintenance projects
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid qualifications
- A clean driving licence
- They are offering a great salary and package along with an opportunity to grow and progress within a reputable business
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a very established business, please concact Jonny Barltrop for more details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.