£55k - 65k per year
8 months ago
Contract Manager - EWI
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £55,000 – 65,000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits
I am currently looking for an experienced contract manager to manage a variety of EWI projects in the West Midlands.
You will be responsible for managing EWI project contracts for the West Midlands based social housing clients. These projects are to be delivered to the required standards on time and in budget, whilst always maintaining the client and our customers at the heart of what you do.
- You will instil ownership and responsibility in your teams, working with Site Managers, Forepersons and direct and subcontract trade teams to support the successful delivery of works to the expected standards, on time and to budget.
- You’ll ensure and enforce Health and Safety measures are in place and monitored.
- You will build relationships both internally and externally. We encourage commercial and operational teams to work closely together to ensure successful delivery of any contract.
- You'll see the benefit in managing your own time so that you can visit site regularly to maintain productivity and be in the office to ensure procedures and reports are up to date.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Contract Manager within the Social Housing industry
- Experience managing EWI project
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to build successful working relationships with customers, clients and employees
- An understanding of cost and risk management
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.