£32k - 35k per year
020 3176 4790
about 2 months ago
Contract Manager – Painting and Decorating
Type: Permeant / Full Time
Salary: £32,000–35,000 per annum
My client is a painting and decorating contractor and are currently looking for an experienced Contracts Manager based in Nottingham.
Day to Day duties may include the following:
· To communicate effectively with clients, subcontractors, contractors and suppliers.
· To meet with clients to ensure clear expectations in relation to project plans, timescales, specifications and suppliers.
· To complete all necessary documentation in relation to projects and update as any changes arise or occur. This will include items such as target programmes and financial schedules.
· To deliver and coordinate projects in accordance with clients expectations, and as per agreed project plan.
· Communicate effectively with subcontractors and contractors to ensure standards are met as agreed and timescales adhered to.
· To carry out frequent monitoring visits to assess and report on the performance of projects in accordance with the framework contract, identifying any required service improvements and to completed monitoring reports which would be shared with clients.
· Ensure that safety regulations are adhered to and risk assessments completed.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.