£40k - 45k per year + Package
24 days ago
Contract Manager (Repairs & Voids) - Social Housing - Permanent - Leicester- Up to £45k Basic Plus Package.
My client a major social housing contractor are currently looking to recruit an experienced contract manager based in the Leicester area. My client are looking for a contract manager to oversee all repairs & void works for a newly acquired contracts. The successful candidate will be responsible for the full running of the contract including program planning/scheduling works, KPI monitoring/performance improvement, SOR works, management of health and safety etc...
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Manage, motivate and develop the team to provide excellent standards of service embracing best practice, innovation, and continuous service improvements and meeting legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Regular progress meetings with clients and contractors
- Design and implement a range of performance management measures and ensure these are produced to the agreed standard and at the agreed intervals.
- Overall management of direct labour and sub-contractors
- Ensure projects are delivered in budget and within the agreed time frame
- Ensure company standards and H&S Regulations are adhered to
- Schedule of Rates experience required
- Strong background in delivering responsive maintenance contracts in social housing
- Must be an experienced contract manager with a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar sector
- Must have experience program planning/scheduling works
- Qualifications in Construction Management e.g. HNC in Construction Management