£45k - 54k per year + car allowance, travel
about 1 month ago
£45-54k + Car Allowance
One of my top clients are currently seeking a Contract Manager within the Building Services industry in London. The Contract Manager will be responsible for the performance of their Site overseeing the day to day Operational and Financial performance, ensuring that the specific KPIs for their Site are delivered. The Contract Manager must ensure that client relations are developed and maintained with regular communication essential for a collaborative relationship. The Contract Manager will lead their team, ensuring that it develops and that all team members play a key role in delivering and driving the business forward with innovation and expertise.
The Role of the Contract Manager:
- Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented within the contract.
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both Client and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both Servest and sub-contractors’ activities and are regularly reviewed.
- Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Ensure all staff training is relevant and up to date.
- To represent & support the client as appropriate in respect of Mechanical & Engineering in relation to project and fitout works as appropriate in an advisory capacity.
- To manage Access & Permit systems for clients Sub-Contractors in respect of high risk activities.
- Recruit, induct, coach, motivate, develop and, where necessary, manage the performance of direct reports.
Experience the Contract Manager needs:
- Minimum 5 years in Engineering Management (Building Services - Mechanical and Electrical) or similar role within the technical services delivery industry
- Significant management experience operating within a multi-site/service sector environment/ large multi tenanted site.
- Proven track record in delivering effective customer service whilst maintaining appropriate operating margins (essential).
- Hard working, outgoing and confident team player, who takes pride in their work, capable of showing initiative and is able to think quickly and commercially on their feet.
- Proven record of managing, motivating, developing and retaining a dispersed workforce both directly and through others.
- Evidence of having led and achieved business growth.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.