£45,000 - £60,000
about 1 month ago
Contract Manager (Planned) - Social Housing/Education/Fit Out - Permanent - Essex- Up to £60k Basic Plus Package.
My client a major social housing contractor are currently looking to recruit an experienced contract manager based in the Essex area. My client provides planned maintenance and refurbishment works to a variety of sectors including social housing, education, fit out etc... The role will be to manage a multitude of refurbishment and planned maintenance contracts spanning a variety of sectors.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Manage, motivate and develop the team to provide excellent standards of service embracing best practice, innovation, and continuous service improvements and meeting legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Regular progress meetings with clients and contractors
- Design and implement a range of performance management measures and ensure these are produced to the agreed standard and at the agreed intervals.
- Overall management of direct labour and sub-contractors
- Ensure projects are delivered in budget and within the agreed time frame
- Ensure company standards and H&S Regulations are adhered to
- Must have a valid SMSTS or SSSTS and CSCS card
- Strong background in delivering planned maintenance & refurbishment contracts in a variety of sectors
- Must be an experienced contract manager with a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar sector