£19k - 20.5k per year
020 3176 4790
23 days ago
Contract Coordinator - 12 Month FTC
My client is looking for an experienced contract coordinator to be part of a busy friendly team. You will act as the initial contact with their Client, to accept their order for works and enter the order onto our works management system. To control the daily work of a team of engineers over a specified geographic area & to ensure Client requirements are met according to company standards, principles and to drive continuous improvement in those areas.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for all jobs raised within the contracts and monitor all jobs for KPI management checks, ensuring that all jobs are attended to within time, completed within time and that all corresponding paperwork and reports are prepared and available for invoicing.
- To review jobs received during the working day and allocate accordingly to Engineers.
- To review outstanding jobs with reference to specified response times, evaluating the nature and importance of the instructions, ensuring that calls are responded to with reference to both the importance of the works and the contractual response times and updating clients where necessary.
- To enter into the “Contract Diary” relevant information of appointments made for engineer attendance/response in order to maximize attendance within response times whilst minimizing standby and travelling time.
- To check engineer’s paperwork/PDAs to ensure written details match those reported and to ensure that the engineer’s documentation is correct and accurate and scan any reports to the job, update client including any quotes if required.
- To record details of conversations or other forms of communication regarding jobs to provide an audit trail of actions taken.
- To record any site-specific information received, and to ensure that any relevant details already held are reviewed and acted upon when allocating jobs.
- Where necessary to raise and allocate specialist sub-contractors, giving response, completion and access details, and other relevant information, to ensure compliance with Client requirements.
- To chase sub-contractors for engineer reports within the expected time frames, upload on to system and update the client including any quotes if required.
- As and when required, compile contract data and associated client correspondence reports.
- To provide administration support to electrical contracts managers as and when requested.
- To use the client’s database in order to raise jobs on our works management system, update information and request target extensions.
- To compile completed jobs and update spreadsheets ready for financial evaluation.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
- The ability to plan and prioritise, resolve issues and meet targets and deadlines
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- A good team player with the ability to demonstrate excellent customer care skills
- Good IT Skills
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within a customer service role
- Full UK Driving licence preferred due to location
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Spreadsheets
- The ability to plan and organise other people’s work and motivate them
• 21 days holiday increasing by 1 extra day every 2 years up to a maximum of 25 days, plus statutory days
• Pension scheme – Auto enrolment
• Free car park
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
• 3-month probationary period
• 12-month fixed term contract
• 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with 1-hour unpaid lunch. Hours are on a rota basis and will either be 8am - 4:30pm, 9am - 5:30pm or 9:30am - 6pm
• Closing Date: 8th April 2019
• Paid monthly via bacs
You will receive excellent training and support in this role and there will be plenty of scope to improve and enhance your current abilities. In addition, as the company continues to grow there are plenty of opportunities for career progression and advancement. This is a company that recognises individual talent, encourages professional development and rewards success. If you believe that you have the talent, energy and spirit and are eager to learn, then we want to hear from you!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.