£14.88 - 14.88 per hour
5 months ago
Contract and Compliance Administrator
I'm currently looking for a contract and compliance administrator To carry out all administrative duties in support of M&E Contract Management and Compliancy, to ensure all KPI's and regulatory requirements are achieved and/or exceeded.
- Location: Thames St, Staines-Upon-Thames
- Contract type: The role would be temp for 4 weeks with a possibility of extension
- Weekly hours: 35 hours per week, Monday-Friday 8:00-16:00
- Salary: £27,088
- Pay rate per hour: PAYE - £14.88
- Is DBS required? Yes, basic
- Start date: ASAP
The administrative duties in respect of M&E Contract Management and Compliancy responsibilities to include:
- Respond to all resident and internal department calls and/or requests for assistance and/or information.
- Raise all Works Orders as instructed.
- Receipt and process all invoices (including multi-line) for payment.
- Arrange access for Contractors, Consultants and Surveyors where necessary, in liaison with tenants and other Operations Directorate departments.
- Liaise and work with the Contractor(s), Consultants, and all other Operations Directorate departments to ensure all compliancy inspections and reports are completed and updated in accordance with current A2Dominion Policies, Procedures.
- Maintain and update the all compliancy documentation, preparing statistical information when requested.
- Maintain and update Consultancy and Contractor 'Framework Agreements' as requested.
- Provide general administrative support to the M&E Team.
- Previous administration skills
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word) for tasks like reporting, diary management, mail merges, etc
- Be able to manage a range of tasks and priorites own workload
- Experience of organising meetings and taking minutes
- Able to work outside normal working hours on occasions.
If you are interested in this role or have any queries please feel free to contact Jake Campbell at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.