£18k - 22k per year
about 1 month ago
Contract Administrator - Social Housing
- KPI & Progress reporting for Management & Client meetings
- Prepare survey and job packs also documents for Operatives, ensuring all asbestos records are up to date.
- Scheduling in appointments and devising weekly work plan for Surveyors & Operatives
- Ensuring weekly work plan targets are achieved
- Day- to- day administration duties
- Maintenance of in-house Data systems
- Liaising with Social Housing Landlords and Tenants via phone & email regarding their planned works
- Ordering of Kitchens/ and other materials
- Communicate closely, share information and updates regularly with all team members, the client and end users to support the drive for service improvement across the contract
- Deliver exceptional service standards to meet client expectations and ensure all operational difficulties are resolved with the supporting the management team
- Attend where necessary and take responsibility for actions arising – at client meetings, working closely with the service delivery team and other colleagues to resolve requests and issues a quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Very good organisation skills, due to fast past environment.
- Able to work independently or part of a small team and be able to Multi-task.
- Good with numbers as will be prepping and carrying out reports to see if targets are being achieved
- Excellent excel experience – this is due to several client reports & reports used on a daily basis are on excellent
- Just demonstrate a strong sense of customer and client focus.
- Self-motivated and systematic.
- Results/ task orientated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills
Experience using systems such as Northgate/DRS/Opti Time/Impact is beneficial for this position
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.