£28k - 33k per year
020 3176 4790
about 1 year ago
My client is looking for a contract support administrator to join their London team on a permanent contract. To apply for the contract support role, you must have previous experience using CONCEPT and ideally MAXIMO. This position is based in the heart of London and my client is a politically and financially independent foundation.
Duties of the contract administrator:
- To allocate breakdowns to engineers as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- To manage return visits.
- Take calls for rescheduling jobs and booked appointment
- To ensure all queries are dealt with in a professional manner.
- To prioritise emergency jobs as and when necessary.
- Updating and upkeep of excel spreadsheets
- Respond promptly to requests/instructions to meet the requirements of the business and the client at all times
Work Experience needed to apply:
- Experience using MAXIMO and Concept
- Experience in a similar role
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention is detail – high accuracy level and analytical skills
If you would like to apply for this role please get in touch ASAP and I look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.