Tower of London
£25k per year
020 3176 4790
26 days ago
Job Title - Contract Administrator
Salary - £25'000
An amazing permanent role has become available for a contract administrator working for a facilities management organisation who is based in the City of London. As the contract administrator you must always be flexible and present a professional image, both in the office and to clients. Ideally would have previously worked as a contract administrator with PPM's and have good financial awareness.
Contract Administrator duties will include:
- Ensure all maintenance agreements and contracts are up to date.
- Assist the Contracts manager with the compiling of the weekly PPM report.
- Assist with the effective scheduling of maintenance works and accurate preparation of associated paperwork.
- Deal professionally with customer and supplier queries.
- Ensure that sub-contractor PPM orders are placed as required.
- Ensure that specialist sub-contractor attendance planners are maintained and up to date.
- Assisting with invoicing primarily for PPM reactive jobs when required; to the required standard and authorised by a manager as appropriate.
- PPM and limited reactive callouts (mechanical).
- Mechanical PPM reactive quotations following engineers maintenance visits.
- Mechanical operations, and invoicing for the above.
- Type reports and quotations.
- Assist in keeping site logbooks up to date and in the correct format, ensuring that the correct task sheets are in place (replenish when required).
- Contacting suppliers to obtain material costs relevant to PPM remedial work.
Key skills which are ideal for the Contract Administrator:
- Raising quotations and job sheets.
- Updating the status of the job sheets and closing them once the engineers have submitted their Reports.
- Monitor the work load and chase engineers for Reports if not submitted, notify the department manager if issues causing inability to close jobs in time.
- Issue monthly Report with outstanding not invoiced jobs at the end of each month.
- Helpdesk experience.
- Computer literate - Basic Word / Excel at intermediate level.
- Good literacy and numeracy.
- Financial awareness.
- Good Customer Service Skills.
- Good communication skills.
If you would like to apply for this role, please get in touch and we look forward to speaking with you!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.