£11.86 - 11.86 per hour
7 days ago
Build Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Contact Centre Resolution Officers for a Housing Association based in Bromley.
You will be responsible for effectively handling a high volume of calls (45 - 50 per day) assisting customers with a variety of enquiries with regards to their tenancies mostly financial
You will be required to log adequate notes on the system to follow ups by colleagues can be carried out efficiently whilst carrying out other general administrative duties
To apply you need to have previous experience of providing a quick turnaround of customer queries and being able to relay accurate information between departments
- Fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of providing professional customer service
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Packages
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Customer-focused individual with excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Comfortable with computer systems and databases, with the ability to type, talk and listen simultaneously, to create accurate records and a gs
- Candidate has to be based within 40 minutes travelling distance and commit to working between 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.