£45k - 50k per year + company car + fuel card + benefits package
020 3176 4790
Est - Uxbridge
11 months ago
Role: Estimator – Construction
Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + company car + fuel card
Sector: Construction & Property Services
I have an excellent opportunity for an Estimator to join an rapidly growing property maintenance and construction contractor based in Uxbridge, Middlesex. My client provides housing maintenance, painting & decorating, M&E and grounds maintenance services to an array of clients throughout London and the South East. My client are interested in speaking with Estimators with a background in the construction or property services sector who would be interested in joining a medium sized contractor with ambitious growth plans in place to develop their business further over the next decade. The business works with various housing associations, local authorities, main contractors, developers and private clients providing a quality service which has led to repeat business and key contract wins.
As an Estimator you will be tasked with delivering the right net cost, on time, to the highest quality and accuracy to help win successful and profitable projects, and throughout this process you would be expected to seek out opportunities to add value to the contract. You will be responsible for leading and preparing the complete commercial and pricing element of a tender or cost plan to be presented at tender settlement as an accurate, considered financial bid.
- Develop the estimate at a level of detail appropriate to the size and complexity of the project whilst identifying potential cost risks
- Develop existing and create new relationship with the supply chain and sub-contractor whilst sourcing quotations for projects.
- Obtain bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price
- Maintains cost keys and price masters by updating information
- Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analysing information
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Degree educated or equivalent in Surveying / Cost Management / Estimating
- Commercially astute and financially focussed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Outlook
- Experience of working in the construction / property services sector
In return my client are offering a salary in the region of £45,000 - £50,000 + company car + fuel card as well as routes for progression throughout the business structure. If you are interested in the position or would like more information in regards to the role then please get in touch | 07415 259 073 | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.