£28k - 30k per year
2 months ago
Concrete Repair Operative
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
We have a great opportunity to work with a well-established concrete repairs and refurbishment specialist.
Due to growth and many projects under their belts they are currently seeking to recruit a new team of three in the Plymouth area.
Full training given, good salary, company van.
I am specifically interested in speaking to people who fit this description and hold the following:
- A commitment to quality and excellence
- Prepared to learn and train to continuously improve in your role
- A good team player but able to work on own initiative
- Excellent understanding of health and safety procedures
- Able to work throughout the UK/work away when required
- Clean driving licence is a must
- Supervision experience would be an advantage
- Plastering or masonry experience would be an advantage
- NVQ 2 concrete repair would be an advantage
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.