£51k - 55k per year + great pension, Healthcare
5 months ago
Compliance Performance and Risk Manager (Hard FM)
The Compliance Performance and Risk Manager will be responsible for to determine the appropriate Hard FM Estates policies, maintenance standards and maintenance instructions necessary to manage and maintain the Hospital Estate. The Compliance Performance and RiskManager will be responsible for providing guidance to the CAFM System Manager, Asset Manager and Quality Assurance Manager to ensure these policies, standards and instructions are successfully introduced and are adhered to.
Key Accountabilities for the Compliance Performance and Risk Manager:
- Develop and maintain a site wide local operating policy register for the Hospital Estates department.
- Develop and manage, in conjunction with the Compliance Manager and Asset Manager, the asset and task structures required for successful service delivery and management.
- Develop maintenance standards, policies and processes necessary to support the Hard FM Estates and ensure that critical non-compliant systems, major non-conformances from Audit activity and other key risks and issues are appropriately addressed.
- Ensure all confidential information remains within the company and is not relayed in either verbal or written form to persons or organisations outside the company.
- Ensure that changes in law and guidance notes are recorded, assessed, briefed and policy material is updated.
- Ensure the maintenance documentation, checklists, record keeping and certification is appropriate to demonstrate compliance with these policies and standards, and to achieve this to outline the policy, the document registers and template documentation required within the SharePoint system and building libraries.
- Ensure the Maintenance Instructions, Asset records and PPM Tasks are correctly loaded into the CAFM System, that accurate 52 week schedules are produced, and working with the Quality Assurance Manager, that the Quality Assurance and Audit processes demonstrate that maintenance policy and standards are being achieved.
- Ensure these maintenance policies, instructions and documentation incorporate any PPM remedial activity required, recognising any common faults and appropriate parts and spares.
- Provide key expert technical support, advice and guidance to the Estates Operations staff and Management team, recommending any new innovation and industry good practice appropriate.
Must have experience in:
- In a similar role
- Interacting with clients and stakeholders at a senior level
- Microsoft SharePoint document libraries, document management and version control
- Using a CAFM system
- Working in a Hard FM environment is essential
- Writing maintenance policy, maintenance instruction and task instruction is essential
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.