£20,000 - 25,770 per year
6 months ago
- Assist the Compliance Systems Officers and Managers in verifying that all properties managed by Owned and/or Managed by the client are serviced according to legislative requirements, incorporating best practice
- Support the development and implementation of a comprehensive suite of strategies, policies, processes and procedures Support the and procedures,
- Ensure in collaboration with Operational Delivery Teams that we have up to date and comprehensive information on testing, inspecting, risk assessment, servicing and completion of remedial works.
- Work with and maintain the integrity of suitable operational and data management systems for recording all testing, inspection, and remedial works.
- Ensure all databases are populated as required and any missing data is highlighted and requested.
- Work to ensure robust data capture and validation processes provide reliable and up to date key performance measures and management information for subsequent reporting to senior managers and Boards.
- Manually input all required service and compliance property data into relevant database/system and/or contract management spreadsheets as required.
- Obtain all relevant service and compliance documentation from internal departments/external contractors, escalating issues to the Compliance Managers when necessary.
- Provide support to the relevant Systems Officers and Managers in collating information and reports on compliance inspections, tests, certification, audit and analysis.
- Provide support to the relevant Systems Officers and Managers in the development and implementation of risk mitigation where non-compliance issues exist.
- Identify exceptions and issues relating to compliance and work to identify and implement action solutions, or escalate as required.
- Liaise with other teams to ensure co-ordination and action of compliance activities as required.
- Monitor access attempts by contractors carrying out all regular testing, risk assessment, inspection and/or servicing and record access attempts on the relevant databases, liaising with housing to pursue legal action as appropriate.
- Educated to HNC level or equivalent with demonstrable relevant experience and an eye for detail in a related field.
- Proven experience of using multiple databases, spread sheets and sorting large quantities of data.
- Knowledge and understanding of Mechanical & Electrical services in social housing/landlord and tenant situations
- Working knowledge of current gas and other compliance related legislation, guidelines
- Working knowledge of asset management IT systems (e.g. Promaster)
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient user of all other Microsoft Office applications and in-house databases.
- Knowledge and experience of liaising with contractors
- Awareness of basic health & safety legislation applicable to the construction industry
Social Housing/Housing Maintenance experience would be a desirable for this position.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.