£36.5k - 43k per year
8 days ago
Build Recruitment are exclusively partnered with a leading provider of social housing in London who are currently looking to expand their compliance team with the addition of a Compliance officer on a full-time permanent basis.
- Provide specialist multi-disciplinary technical expertise, by providing professional support to of all mechanical, electrical and other building service projects.
- Effectively carry out audits and quality inspections to ensure the aim of reaching full compliancy across the stock
- Deliver contract management & specialist technical support for maintenance contracts and capital replacement projects
- Effectively manage contractors to make sure that works are being installed to the organisations specifications
- Undertake planned inspections to identify defects within installed works
- Due to the nature of this role you must be minimum City & Guilds or HNC in Building Services Engineering or similar discipline
- City & Guilds, NVQ or QCF Qualifications in Water or Gas Discipline to level 3 standard
- Strong knowledge of contracts management in a maintenance environment
- Experienced managing & monitoring budgets
- To possess sound previous experience of the install, maintenance and service of domestic & non-domestic building services – Hot water, communal cold water etc.
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.