£12.72 - 12.72 per hour
about 1 year ago
Job: Compliance Officer
Type: Temp to perm
Location: Llandrindod Wells
To support in the management of technical compliance on our Heart of Wales Property Services Joint Venture (HoWPS).
Technical compliance encompasses:
- Legal compliance (with regard to Technical Statutory Requirements and Regulations)
- Technical Mechanical, Electrical, Water, F-Gas, Gas, Asbestos, and Fabric compliance
- Contractual compliance (ensure contractual obligations are met)
- Engage with key stakeholders (internal and client) to ensure that HoWPS achieves statutory compliance across your defined areas of responsibility
- To schedule Planned Preventative Maintenance and Cyclical Maintenance activities with Supply Chain and ensure works are booked in in a timely fashion and paperwork received on time
- Ensure the Supply Chain (internal and external) is qualified and well-managed at all times in order that it can deliver the technical services required to facilitate technical compliance. Directly manage operatives if required.
- Review all certificates received and process accordingly, including management of any remedial works required in accordance with contractual requirements
- Perform regular supervisory inspection visits to ensure work undertaken by operatives and subcontractors is being performed to the standard required and in accordance with regulations and guidelines
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with Suppliers and Colleagues
- To administer IT systems and review compliance data daily to ensure all compliance deadlines are met
- To support Compliance Managers with desk or site-based audits of Compliance paperwork
- To undertake project work on a “task and finish” basis under the direction of a Compliance Manager
- Pro-actively work with Compliance Manager to reduce risk, and effect change leading to continual improvement
- Ensure up-to-date with technical compliance knowledge and impart to key stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate
- Good standard of education, ideally HTC / HND / or Degree
- To hold, or be working towards membership of a relevant professional body including BIFM, CIBSE, RICS, or IOSH
- Proven technical (FM and Housing) compliance experience
- Able to communicate, advise, negotiate and influence to Head of Level
- Commercial acumen
- Experience of managing and delivering improvements through a supply chain
- Facility Management experience covering administrative, contractual and financial aspects of a facilities management contract.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new opportunity please send through your most updated CV and someone from the team will be in touch.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.