£18k - 24k per year
11 months ago
Are you looking for a recruitment operations career within a diverse and dynamic team?
The team is now three years old and has played a huge part in building a ten-year-old family recruitment agency into a major market player. We are looking for an ambitious person to fit within the team into a Compliance Officer role, with a twist.
With a primary focus on compliance, this role will play a vital part in ensuring the wider company meets the compliance, quality and customer experience standards we are proud of. This will incorporate candidate onboarding, contract management and quality assurance in line with legislation, policy and our internationally-certified quality management system.
Furthermore, the wider team is responsible on marketing, HR, legal, bids and contracts and we will look to increase your involvement in some of these areas over time to reflect your strengths. This will add an operations-focused twist to a traditional Compliance Officer position.
Experience in recruitment or a similar sector would be advantageous, but not nearly as valuable as being able to bring fresh ideas and energy to the table.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting candidate onboarding on an ongoing basis, ensuring that necessary documents are stored and appropriate contract schedules are raised.
- Providing support, advice and guidance to staff on relevant legislative and regulatory issues.
- Supporting various HR processes, using an online management system.
- Assisting in conducting quarterly and contingent audits, ensuring that standards are met and non-compliance is reported.
- Supporting and documenting quality management processes.
A more detailed, structured job description is available on application.
We would welcome both full and part time applicants for this role.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.