£45k per year + car allowance, benefits, healthcare
14 days ago
My client is a leading provider of Social Housing in Northamptonshire, due to a recent restructure my client is looking for a talented Compliance Manager to work as part of the Asset Management team.
- Lead and motivate the Compliance team to ensure a customer focussed delivery of services, achieving value for money and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure the organisation is compliant with housing related legislation and regulatory requirements, including Gas and Electrical Safety, Asbestos Management, Fire Risk Assessments, Water and Lift safety.
- Identify risks, trends and opportunities to develop the service driving overall customer satisfaction
- Degree level education or equivalent through relevant training/experience, including membership of a relevant professional body and H&S qualification (NEBOSH)
- Demonstrable experience managing significant asset compliance functions such as Fire, Asbestos, L8, Electrical and Gas, Lifts etc.
- Experienced within monitoring performances of service providers and contractors
- Procurement and Contracts Management experience including managing budgets
- Experience within social housing is highly desirable however other sectors will be considered
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.