£40k - 50k per year
about 1 month ago
Compliance Manager – West Midlands
My client is a small housing provider in the West Midlands region who are looking to recruit a Compliance Manager to report into their Head of Property.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Manager
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations for all areas of asset management services
- Maintain core asset management database in relation to all aspects of compliance.
- Maintain accurate data on IT systems, preparing monitoring reports as required and within timescales.
- Management of a small compliance team and taking the lead on the management of the compliance related contractors.
- Ensure statutory compliance contracts are managed efficiently and effectively in accordance with compliance performance standards, financial regulations and the terms of the contract.
Experience required for the Compliance Manager will:
- Have worked at a similar level within Social Housing
- A building studies qualification is desirable
- Have a National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (or equivalent such as NEBOSH)
- Have experience of managing asset related risks and be familiar with Fire, Asbestos, Legionella, Gas and Electric Compliance
- Are computer literate and has experience of using specialist IT systems, databases and spreadsheets
- You should be self motivated and able to communicate with and influence others
- Salary of up to £50k
- Excellent organisation to work for, making a real difference to the housing sector.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.