£32k - 38k per year
27 days ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from operative to executive level.
With a primary focus on candidate and contract compliance, this role will play a vital part in ensuring we continue to meet the compliance, quality, and customer experience standards we are proud of. This will include reviewing weekly candidate compliance reports, filing agreed terms of engagement, and completing audits.
Key responsibilities of Compliance Manager will include:
- Reviewing candidate compliance records on an ongoing basis to approve for payroll.
- Promptly identifying and working to resolve non-compliance.
- Providing support, advice and guidance to staff on terms of engagement and candidate compliance.
- Ensuring data records (we use Bullhorn and TimesheetPortal) are updated and consistent.
- Supporting various HR processes, using an online management system.
- Conducting external and internal audits, ensuring that standards are met and non-compliance is reported.
Experience in contracts, compliance, legal, payroll or customer care would be advantageous, but not essential.
Salary: £32,000- £38,000 per annum
- Overseas summer and winter incentives (e.g. Meribel/Ibiza)
- Quarterly lunch club for high performers
- Early finish Friday
- Brand new office with access to the latest recruitment technology
- Fast track career progression & excellent Bespoke Training
- Free 24/7 access to a GP & mental health specialist
- A more detailed job description is available on application.
Please apply or contact Aaron Battrawden at Build Recruitment for further details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.