£61.5k - 69.5k per year
5 months ago
Build recruitment are working with a London based Housing provider, who are searching for an experienced Compliance Manager to join their busy team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible in driving forward the performance for your team and ensure compliance standards are being met.
- You will ensure the safety of, members of the public and properties and common areas by planning, controlling and delivering the periodic testing, servicing, maintenance, remedial and inspection programs required.
- You will play a lead role in the successful management with all compliance works streams namely: gas, electrical, lifts, fire safety, water hygiene, and asbestos
- Develop & implement performance & technical standards relevant corporate governance responsibilities, technical specifications and fit for purpose buildings.
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent substantial experience of electrical systems and standards at a similar level with a minimum 5 years relevant experience at similar level
- Be commercially aware and have experience of setting team budgets
- Previous experience of working within the maintenance & void environment
- Previous experience of managing a patch of commercial properties
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.