£50k - 60k per year + bonus + bens
6 months ago
Compliance and Statutory Surveyor; Our client, an Award-winning independent property consultancy offering Building Consultancy services in the residential sector, based in Central London, are looking to recruit a Building Surveyor to undertake a wide range building surveying instructions including project management and contract administration, surveys, design and project work. The successful candidate will also be responsible for increasing the range and quantity of instructions via business generation as well as being required to attend events to promote the department and firm amongst clients and professional organisations. This is an extremely exciting and rewarding role that provides the opportunity to work with some of the UK’s finest properties. Having established a strong market presence there is a need to strengthen the existing team. Key skills required:
1. Technically strong with good construction knowledge.
2. Highly organised and methodical with an eye for detail.
3. Experienced in contract administration and / or construction inspections.
4. Excellent reporting skills.
5. Would consider quasi clerk of works candidates.
6. Façade experience would be helpful but not critical.
7. Experience of managing (or being part of a team) larger D&B type projects (£1m plus).
8. Strong statutory and Building Regulation knowledge would also be useful.
The ideal candidate will be RICS qualified (or equivalent), have a basic understanding of JCT contracts and a full understanding of the components of residential buildings. We are seeking someone with excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to build relationships with other professionals.
On offer is a highly competitive package and bonus structure. For further information and a confidential discussion please email email@example.com or call 07756 401
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.