£21k per year
7 days ago
£18,000k - £21,000k salary per annum
8am - 5pm / Monday - Friday
Start as soon as possible - Willing to wait notice
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious administrator to play a pivotal role to assist the Void team in providing support and the finance team. Ensuring all administration procurement activities and contracts are delivered professionally to time.
Requirements of the role
A new opportunity exists for a talented Administrator to join our professional and expanding Regional Service Centre team. We are looking for an ambitious individual to be part of a dynamic team.
- Uploading Documents
- Maintenance of department e-mail inbox
- Maintenance of the office filing system
- Maintenance of daily reports in support of contract supplier
- Maintenance of other queries requested by contract supplier
- General administrative duties as and when required
- Distribute and share information internally to ensure client needs are met
- Receive and disseminate information to other team/department members
- Provide cover to other administrative duties in colleagues absence
You should have a proven record in administration of a planned and maintenance environment and be highly motivated with a passion to succeed. You should be able to identify opportunities for advancing the organisation's mission while maintaining an awareness of the business areas and associated risk.
- Co-ordination or administration experience within a planned and maintenance environment
- Experience of working accurately to timescales and providing customer service excellence
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel & Microsoft packages
- Experience of working accurately to deadlines in a pressurised environment
If you are interested please apply with your most updated CV and someone from the team will be in contact.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.