£23k - 28k per year
30 days ago
Compliance Administrator (Responsive Repairs)
8am - 5pm / 1 hour lunch
(£23,000K - £28,000K)
Key responsibilities will include:
- Covering production and issuing of various reports, with a specific focus on compliance and maintaining the records for our preferred group agreements. There will also be a focus on keeping the Procurement SharePoint site updated and providing general administrative support.
- Take ownership and ensure all supply chain information in respect of compliance is communicate. Share point is kept up to date and the business units are informed of any changes
- Work with our Preferred supply chain to ensure we maintain good working relationships with their people. Take responsibility for reporting and ensure all compliance levels are managed to the required status to be able to work for the business.
- Actively work with the wider procurement team and business to identify areas to adopt new reports and trend analysis to drive performance, support the supply chain leads in maintaining compliance with IR35, DRC, Procurement Audit updates and any new legislation that impacts compliance
We are looking for someone who is highly organised, has excellent communication skills and can work as part of a team to deliver against deadlines.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have worked in a similar role/ environment or have gained relevant transferrable skills.
- Be a confident communicator and able to liaise with people at all levels.
- Have good analytical skills with an attention to detail
If you are interested please Apply ASAP nad someone will be in contact.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.