£14.88 - 14.88 per hour
about 1 month ago
Compliance Administrator - Maintenance & Engineering
We are working alongside A housing based in surrey, that have a large portfolio of properties for housing. The role is for maintenance and Engineering compliance administrator.
To carry out all administrative duties in support of the employer and Compliancy, to ensure all KPI's and regulatory requirements are achieved and/or exceeded.
Office base : Staines-Upon-Thames
Will parking be available for candidate(s) when they start work? Yes
Contract type: The role would be temp for 4 weeks with a possibility of extension
Weekly hours : 35 hours per week, Monday-Friday 8:00-16:00
Salary : £27,088
Pay rate per hour: PAYE - £14.88
Is DBS required? Yes, basic.
Start date: ASAP
Interview date: TBC
Interview format: Telephone interview
- Respond to all resident and internal department calls and/or requests for assistance and/or information.
- Raise all Works Orders as instructed.
- Receipt and process all invoices (including multi-line) for payment.
- Arrange access for Contractors, Consultants and Surveyors where necessary, in liaison with tenants and other Operations Directorate departments.
- Liaise and work with the Contractor(s), Consultants, and all other Operations Directorate departments to ensure all compliancy inspections and reports are completed and updated in accordance with current A2Dominion Policies, Procedures.
- Maintain and update the all compliancy documentation, preparing statistical information when requested.
- Maintain and update Consultancy and Contractor 'Framework Agreements' as requested.
- Provide general administrative support to the M&E Team.
- Assist in the administration and analysis of tenant and contractor feedback information. To carry out and input resident satisfaction questionnaires; produce statistics and reports when required to ensure results are fed back to improve the service.
- To provide administrative back-up and assistance to the department as required.
- To organise and attend meetings, and to prepare minutes and action points as required, including offsite meetings that may occur outside normal working hours.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.