£16k - 19k per year
0203 176 4790
5 months ago
We are recruiting for a Compliance Administrator to work for our recruitment business based in Borough SE1.
Compliance Administrator responsible for providing regulatory and compliance support across the Company.
- Providing support, advice and guidance to all staff on compliance related issues.
- Maintain, review and perform internal compliance procedures and assist in meeting Build´s compliance requirements.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk providing feedback as necessary, highlighting any areas of concern found.
- Acting as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that Build´s compliance standards are being met reporting any issues as required.
- Providing administrative support to various HR processes; maintaining holidays, sickness, absence and lateness.
- Proving personal assistance to senior management.
- Admin tasks; CV formatting, and research projects.
- Ensuring all visitors are seen to.
- Reception duties, including answering external calls, greeting visitors, handling and
- distributing incoming and outgoing mail, company inbox; dealing with candidates and clients.
- Ensuring all filing, scanning, paperwork, expenses, events booking and various other
- administrative tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and continually working on the compliance process and document control, highlighting any concerns.
- Managing ongoing monitoring of all active candidates recording all communication.
- Obtaining candidate documentation to ensure compliance.
- Supporting role, assisting Operational Management.
- Knowledge, skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Experience in dealing with compliance documentation and checks.
- Some sales experience desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated, strong communication skills, confident and articulate in all communications.
- High numeracy and a warm, welcoming and approachable personality.
- Proactive and positive team player.
- Highly computer literate and experience of using MS Office applications MS Word, Excel.
- Self-motivated to set and prioritise workloads and deal with multiple tasks and challenges.
- Ability to focus during periods of pressure and respond to deadlines.
- Excellent awareness of the need for trust and discretion
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.