£29k per year
14 days ago
Location: Maida Vale
Looking to hire ASAP / Available Positions: 1
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Open complaints ; where possible due to exceptions / circumstances outside the companies control.
- Complaint End to End timeframes are within business KPI measures.
- Planning and scheduling complaint diaries to maximise productivity and minimise downtime.
- Complaint tracker
- Supporting the business to deliver the Community Investment/Social Value Plan as per the agreed schedule
- Deal with all stage complaints
Day to Day:
- Social Housing and Repair and Maintenance background.
- Experience in managing complaints e.g. stage 1, stage 2, members enquiries.
- No hybrid working, must be able to work from amin office located at Maida Vale
- Good communication skills e.g. ability to communicate with different stakeholders at different levels to conclude / close complaints
- Passionate about service delivery and customer satisfaction.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Social Housing Experience
- You will have strong organisational and time management skills and be able to multitask effectively.
- You will have excellent communication skills, a “can do” attitude with an eye for detail and be able to transmit and encourage that attitude.
- Advance Excel, Word & Time Management skills.
- Act as a conduit to continually improve first point of contact call management & Job creation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are necessary
Please apply or contact Leah Seber at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.