£35k per year
30 days ago
Community Liaison Officer
Excellent Permanent Opportunity
Up to £35,000
The Community Liaison Officer will act as a key company representative for our main contractor through establishing stakeholder relationships in the communities surrounding our construction sites. They will be responsible for ensuring open and efficient communication between local residents and the project team, the Community Liaison Officer will be based in and around London.
- Build relationships with the existing community, resident groups, local businesses, local authorities and key local stakeholders.
- Create effective and impactful methods of communication with residents to gain their trust.
- Deal with ad hoc enquiries from the local neighborhood in a constructive and timely manner.
- Produce and communicate key site activities with the community and key local stakeholders.
- Proactively develop relationships with the local community, including door knocking existing neighbors to ensure they have all the information required on the development.
- Engage with and support local skills centers to maximize local employment opportunities, engage with local schools and youth workers, participate in local careers fairs.
- Encourage the development of new ideas and initiatives and translate these ideas into practical action where appropriate.
- Previous resident liaison experience within the construction / social housing sector
- Proactive, self-driven team player with a positive outlook
- Flexible, reliable and keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Comfortable dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Well-presented and business like
- Full and valid driving license
If you have the right experience and have worked as a Resident Liaison Officer before then please apply today with your CV or contact Gracie Ellis at Build Recruitment and we will be in touch with more details!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.