£28k per year + Car Allowance + Benefits
020 3176 4790
7 months ago
Role: Community Investment Coordinator
Sector: Social Housing
Location: M3 Corridor - Covering scattered projects throughout the South East
Salary: £28,000 + car allowance (£4,500) + benefits package
I am working with an award winning social housing maintenance contractor who are looking to bring onboard a Community Investment / Social Value Coordinator to join their established team, the role would require 4 days on scattered sites throughout the South East working with local communities, schools, charities, housing associations developing and implementing social value plans and 1 day based from their offices in Orpington . The role is to ensure community engagement initiatives and programmes meet and in time, exceed the social value plan of the contractor that I am representing.
The candidate will be responsible for working with stakeholders to identify local charities, schools and projects that can benefit from support or sponsorship, relevant to the regeneration of the boroughs throughout London. As well as client promotions, such as open-days, fun-days, competitions, partnership working and team building events. The ideal candidate would be someone who can lead, develop and deliver innovative social value and community engagement initiatives / programmes across the contractors housing refurbishment division and ensure that their recognised industry standards and approach to working in communities are met.
- Delivery of work experience opportunities in line with our client commitments
- Delivery of school engagement including attending careers events, employment related workshops such as but not limited to CV writing, interview techniques and preparing for work
- Prepare case studies for submission to the marketing team
- Promote apprenticeship opportunities working in partnership with various stakeholders
- Support the Community Investment Manager in the delivery of Apprenticeships
- Maintain and update internal promotional boards, to provide staff with community activity information
- Produce a monthly report on community engagement and CSR items recording cashable and non-cashable benefits
- Produce quarterly Newsletters featuring CSR and Community Engagement articles.
- Support colleagues in the planning, preparation and delivery of community events and initiatives tailored to suit each project.
- Organise community meetings and events at project inception and review improvements and working practices throughout the project.
- Support the Community Investment Manager in the engagement with and contribution to local communities.
- Plus other duties relevant to community and social value delivery as required
The company offers a competitive salary in the region of £28,000 + car allowance (£4,500 – must have access to a car to be considered) with scope for progression throughout the companies structure to management level positions.
If you are interested in the role or would like more information then please don’t hesitate to contact myself - Mike.Davis@buildrec.com - 07415 259 073
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.