£35k per year
4 months ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading Housing Provider to recruit for a Community Engagement Officer.
Salary - £35k plus Car Allowance
Start date – ASAP
- You will delivery on socail value commitments, meeting deadlines and quality.
- Must be innovative and relevant with new ideas to bring communites together
- With the buiness and externally, you must complete case studies, social media and production of newsletters.
- Maintain network of external stakeholders and community partners including training providers, residents and public sector
- You will be the main point of contact for schools, colleges and other provisions for coordinating work experience placements, careers evenings, mock interviews, site visits, and mentoring.
- Must have social housing experience and previous experience engaging with communities.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Mentoring experience of young people- desirable
- Experience of giving employability support, providing career advice, and delivering digital inclusion training in the community.
- MUST have a valid driving licence
If this role is something that you are interested in, then please submit your CV or email your CV over to email@example.com.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.