City of London
£26k - 28k per year
11 months ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading Housing Associations in London to recruit for a Communications Officer.
The role will have a specific focus on four main areas:
- Internal communications
- Day-to-day digital (including our intranet, Workplace, website and social media channels)
- Team administration and department/service communications support
- Administration and logistics management of our staff awards, communication days, customer celebration and other corporate events
- Responsible for managing and maintaining our staff intranet (The Hub), Workplace and other forms of staff communication Supporting our Head of Organisational Development and People Team to ensure our dispersed staff teams can access the information they need to do their jobs and feel engaged with Look Ahead as an organisation.
- Maintaining and updating our website, The Hub (intranet), Workplace (administrator) and social media presence, including the production of content for our digital channels
- Team administration – invoicing, project planning, record-keeping and other general administration
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in the same or similar role
- Having your own initiative is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV or please give Megan Lockhart a call on 07 4 9 6 08 9 78 4
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.