£20k - 27k per year
4 months ago
Commercial Administrator - Social Housing
Undertake a range of administrative and co-ordination activities to support efficient operations within a project. Typical activities will include the managing the process for uploading orders/appointments. Processing invoices for payment. Prioritising resolving invoice queries as they arise. Where required provide support to project teams to fully understand the cost position on particular packages or project positions.
Skills and Experience Required-
- Liaising with contractors
- Working with SOR's (this is a must)
- Payment and analysis; Raising invoices, Purchase and sales ledger work
- Data Entry
- High tolerance for change and ambiguity, embraces change as opportunity.
- Excellent attention to detail, pride in completed work.
- Assist the Project Manager with day to day duties.
- Liaise with site managers on a weekly basis.
- Organised, ability to multi-task and prioritise work load.
- Operate independently with daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.