£38k per year + CA
0203 176 4790
7 months ago
We are working on an exciting opportunity to work with one of leading maintenance contractors in social housing.
The opportunity is for a Commercial Repairs Supervisor to lead the financial area of a repairs contract.
day to day duties include -
- To lead as a key influencer the companies values and strategic objectives.
- To commercially review orders once completed by the operational team that are aligned to internal & external processes. This would include the correct costs/SORs being applied, and correct documentation has been uploaded to help with a smooth transition from completed to invoiced.
- Management of the commercial process & sales from works completed status through to invoiced.
- Debtor management.
- Developing commercial analytical reports for the management team. An example of this is looking at current spend based on trade and supporting operational teams in ensuring we are delivering a high service with the right trade split.
- Management of supply chains – onboarding, document authorisation, application approvals.
- Maintain a high standard of communication & relationships with the client surveying teams, commercial teams, financial teams, customers, colleagues & supply chain partners.
- Working within your delegated level of authority.
Please email email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.