£35k - 38k per year + Car/Allowance + Bonus
10 months ago
We are looking for a commercially driven R&M professional to take on a newly created role within a highly reputable contractor client of ours to look after the commercial aspects of a portfolio of housing maintenance contracts in London and the South East.
Coming from either an operational, building surveying or quantity surveying background we are looking for someone with strong NHF SOR, invoicing, coding, WIP, debt management and CVR knowledge to work closely with the senior operational mannagers and directors to drive the overall commercial performance of the business unit.
- To lead as a key influencer the companies values and strategic objectives.
- To commercially review orders once completed by the operational team that are aligned to internal & external processes. This would include the correct costs/SORs being applied, and correct documentation has been uploaded to help with a smooth transition from completed to invoiced.
- Management of the commercial process & sales from works completed status through to invoiced.
- Debtor management.
- Developing commercial analytical reports for the management team. An example of this is looking at current spend based on trade and supporting operational teams in ensuring we are delivering a high service with the right trade split.
- Management of supply chains – onboarding, document authorisation, application approvals.
- Maintain a high standard of communication & relationships with the client surveying teams, commercial teams, financial teams, customers, colleagues & supply chain partners.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.