£70k per year + car allowance
29 days ago
£70,000 + car allowance
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently looking for a Commercial Manager.
Build Recruitment are looking for a commercial manager for a privately owned company that deliver Developments, Construction, Interiors and Maintenance projects in Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will lead, manage and support all pre and post contract commercial activities within a Division. Recruit, lead and develop a strong Commercial Team to drive Commercial Excellence within the business. Duties will include;
- Playing a key role in the development of Project/Business strategy. Being the trusted advisor to the Operational team in contractual and financial matters.
- Ensure that at all times in the conduct of the Region's activities, the company's Commercial Management Rules are strictly adhered to.
- Supporting the Operations/ Divisional Director in the development/implementation of policy and procedure.
- With regard to subcontract procurement: in conjunction with the Procurement team ensure that packages are robust, harmonising return and risk management; company/group arrangements are exploited/supported as appropriate.
- Vetting of contractual documentation to ensure that post-contract arrangements concur with the basis of the bid. Advise bid teams of areas of Risk and Opportunity within tender documentation
Please apply or contact Alex Taylor at Build Recruitment - Manchester for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.