City of London
£85k - 100k per year + Car/ Allowance & Package
about 2 months ago
Housing Refurbishment - Planned Frameworks & Complex Refurbishments
City of London - Hybrid Working
Salary - up to £100,000 + bonus, car / allowance and package
We are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Manager on behalf of our client, a highly ambtious blue chip main contractor. Our client have large growth ambitions and see this position as a key hire in the development of the business unit
They specialise in a wide variety maintenance, refurbishment and regeneration projects withun the social housing sector, the role is to lead the commercial team across a the business unit focussing on Planned Maintenance Frameworks, Complex D&B Refurbishments and Net Zero Carbon works.
Our client is looking for a commercial lead with extensive experience in the social housing sector working with a background in planned works with strong knowledge of team managment and quantity surveying duties such as management of subcontractors, budgeting and estimating, reporting, final accounting, CVR’s, variations etc.
If you are interested in a move into a reputable and growing main-contractor where you can be a part of a successful and stable team, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Commercial Manager for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure for company
- Leading the team of quanitty surveyors
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Commercial / Financial reporting business wide
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
- Ideally 3+ years experience as a Commercial Manager with a solid surveying background role in housing
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Jonny Barltrop at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.