£50k - 57k per year + great pension, holiday, healthcare
about 2 months ago
Commercial Gas Supervisor
£50-57k (35 hour week with overtime available, great pension)
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Commercial Gas Supervisor to join a friendly, growing team! The Commercial Gas Supervisor and their team are responsible for the day to day running of multiple sites, managing activities of a team of Engineers to ensure the successful, timely and cost-effective completion of all works. The Commercial Gas Supervisor will provide technical guidance and ensure that the work of the section meets all of the Company's requirements. You must have gas safe supervisory experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Commercial Gas Supervisor
* Responsible for coordinating the work-streams for a team of commercial gas engineers, ensuring appointment times are achieved and that service delivery targets are met.
* Provide technical support to customers and to colleagues when required.
* Where necessary allocating specialist sub-contractors, giving response, completion and access details, and other relevant information, to ensure compliance with Client requirements.
* Arranging materials ensuring quality, value for money and those deliveries are made on time.
* Client administration and liaison on a day-to-day basis.
* Liaise with call centre manager re-scheduling appointments, PPM and responsive repairs, ensuring all targets are achieved.
* To report on a regular basis within the requirements of the senior contract manager on the status of all works within the Department to identify, in good time, problems of time-scale or resources.
* To ensure that works are completed to the required Company standard and within projected time-scale, costs and technical requirements.
* Estimating and submitting quotations to clients for their consideration and approval
* To ensure that all procedures and departmental instructions that relate to the service delivery process are maintained with particular regard to QA procedures.
* To ensure that all work carried out complies with the relevant sections of the 'Health and Safety at Work Act'.
Person Specification for the Commercial Gas Supervisor
Essential Qualifications/ Skills
* Current/Valid Commercial Gas Qualifications - COCN1 or CODNCO1, CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1, ICPN1 TPCP1A
* A relevant City and Guilds Level 3 Qualification
* Full UK Driving licence
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.