£47.5k - 53k per year + Van + Fuel Card
2 months ago
Commercial Gas Engineer
£47,500 - £53,00
I am currently hiring for a Gas contractor who look after 200,000 properties and counting, and due to being an ever-expanding business, we are now looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to cover postcodes in the Tower hamlets area. As one of our engineers, you'll carry out heating repairs and servicing in commercial properties in a polite manner.
• To risk assess work/working environments before starting any works to avoid damages or injuries, and undertake all work in accordance with Health & Safety and The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations (GSIUR) 1998.
• To carryout servicing & repairs to heating/plumbing systems within commercial properties
• To attend all calls allocated to you inside target times, if delayed report to call handlers so the resident can be made aware of delays.
• To identify materials and parts required to carry out repairs to the set company standard. To record accurate logs of work undertaken and materials used capturing this on the company’s PDA / I.T system.
• To manage, control and be responsible for allocated van stock ensuring levels are kept as necessary
• If possible, to participate on the out of hours emergency call out rota and ensure procedures are followed.
• Be prepared to work flexible with the possibility of work outside normal working hours depending on the needs of the business
• Carryout your daily tasks in a helpful and professional approach prioritising customer service.
• To keep your allocated company vehicle clean and tidy at all times, always wear correct uniform and dispose of any waste to company/HSE regulations. Person Specification:
• Valid ACS / Gas Qualifications
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Experience within Social Housing desirable, but not essential What we offer:
• Company Van and Fuel Card including Private Use
• 40h working week
• Perkbox Scheme, Wellbeing Centre & monthly free points to spend
• Free DBS
• Overtime and Call Out
• Free Asbestos/H&S Training
• Employee Assistance Programme
• 28-33 days holiday (Including bank holidays)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.