£40k - 47k per year + Call out + OTT
10 days ago
Commercial Gas Engineer (mobile) | London (within m25) | £40,000 - £45,000 | FM Service
Provider An exciting opportunity has arisen for a mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to join a growing Facilities Management and Maintenance Company, covering London (within m25)
Responsibilities include Servicing, fault finding and repairing of:
• Mobile role covering planned and reactive maintenance
• Call out will be 1 in 4
• Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the site/region are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
• Ensure that all relevant paperwork/CAFM is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
• The position will require you to provide engineering support in emergency situations, and to act as instructed by Gas Safe requirements e.g. issuing of warning notices etc. to ensure business and operational safety. Candidates must have:
• Experience working with commercial boilers
• Commercial gas (Essential)
• LPG including catering and Laundry and Oil qualifications (Desirable)
• Clean driving licence Benefits Include:
• Call out and OT available
• New van Included + Fuel Card
• Private Health Care
• 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays -
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.