£40k - 45k per year
10 months ago
COMMERCIAL GAS ENGINEER - LONDON - £40,000 TO £45,000 PER ANNUM - PERMANENT - VAN & FUEL CARD
We are looking for Commercial Gas Engineer to manage and undertake all combustion maintenance duties including PPM and reactive works at their clients sites above the river in London. The role for the Commercial Gas Engineer is predominantly mobile, however there will be a requirement to cover absences at other client sites according to business requirements.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Undertake PPM works in line with industry guidelines as delegated by the Helpdesk or line manager/Site supervisor
- Respond to Reactive work requests promptly in line with agreed KPI response times
- Undertake statutory testing duties as delegated and complete all works as per relevant industry guidelines.
- Risk assess all works and complete all tasks safely and professionally at all times and encourage others to work safely and responsibly
As a Commercial Gas Engineer you will be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Have previous experience as a Commercial Gas Engineer
- Hold commercial gas qualifications: COCN1, ICPN1, TPCP1A, CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1,CPA1
- Hold domestic gas qualifications
- Be able to work alone and in a team
If you are interested in the position please contact Tom on 078524998702 ASAP.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.