£40k - 45k per year
020 3176 4790
11 days ago
My client is a London-based organisation delivering M&E services for both the public and commercial buildings. They are looking to expand the commercial gas team by hiring a Commercial Gas Engineer to deliver exceptional workmanship across the London Boroughs.
• Undertake all allocated gas related reactive and planned maintenance tasks to a high standard.
• Complete tasks raised by the planning team within SLA requirements, with work orders raised and completed in real time,
• Complete engineering surveys and technical reports as necessary, distributing all key data to relevant personnel, and uploading to a PDA.
• Ensure appropriate checks are carried out in line with current gas safety legislation and standards.
Gas Safe Registered.
Candidates must be in possession of the following ACS qualifications:
CCN1, CPA1, COCN1, CODNCO1, CDGA1, CIGA1, and TPCP1 or TPCP1A.
It would be desirable for candidates to be in possession of ACS qualifications: CORT1, ICPN1.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Thorough knowledge and experience (at least 5 years) with commission, service, repair and breakdown of pumps, pressurisation units, plate heat exchangers.
• Thorough knowledge and experience (at least 5 years) with forced draft burners (such as Riello, Nuway, Wieshaupt)
• Thorough knowledge and experience (at least 5 years) with boilers (such as Remeha, Hoval, Cochran, Potterton, Hamworthy) of sizes between 65Kw to 6Mw (combined).
• Mechanical and electrical components, BMS controls (Trend, Honeywell, Seachange) and electrical interlock systems (such as Gastech, Medam) and flue proving systems.
• BMS experience is also necessary.
• Use of a PDA to communicate and report back to a planning/support team.
• Safe working knowledge and experience of single and three phase electrical systems/testing.
• Experience with repairs and installation works on plant equipment.
If you are interested please apply and I will be in touch.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.