£45k - 50k per year
10 months ago
Combustion Engineer / Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client, they are a well-known M&E / Building Services Contractor who have been in business for over 40 years. They have clients based throughout London and the Home Counties and are currently looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to cover the Greenwhich area.
They require a Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out service, maintenance and breakdown repair of commercial heating systems in various sites within the Commercial sector. The Commercial Gas Engineer will be covering London and the Home Counties.
The Commercial Gas Engineer / Commercial Heating Engineer MUST hold their ACS Commercial Gas Qualifications, including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA1 and CORT1. The Commercial Gas Engineer will ideally have 5+ years' experience working on commercial heating systems.
Commercial Gas Engineer - South east London Position Overview
- Carry out service, maintenance and breakdown on commercial heating systems
- Working in commercial sites such as - offices, banks, hospital and data centres
- Covering London and the Home Counties
Commercial Gas Engineer - North London Position Requirements
- Full ACS Commercial Gas Qualifications, including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA1 and CORT1.
- 3 - 5+ years' experience, working on commercial heating systems
- Full UK Driving license
Commercial Gas Engineer - North London Position Remuneration
- Salary £42k subject to experience
- Overtime available
- Call out 1-6
- Vehicle + fuel card
- Private use of company vehicle
- Specialist Tools/PPE Provided
- Reward system (career improvement courses)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.