£43k per year
about 1 month ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer mainly based in Greenwich to join our team, to carry out boiler and pipework installations, maintenance, fault finding and repair works.
- 28 days holiday (annually, pro rata, inclusive of Statutory Holidays), 1 extra day holiday for every 2 years of employment (Capped at 10 years’ service).
- Company Pension
- A company sign-written vehicle
- Company uniform provided& PPE
- Company mobile phone provided
- Smartphone with access to the Clik Jobs and Gas Engineer Software Apps for paperless job reporting
Our client contracts mean that we are often required to attend both Commercial plant rooms therefore you MUST confident with your diagnostic abilities on Commercial Gas appliances. The minimum requirements are:
- CCN1, CENWAT, CIGA1, CKR1, CPA1, CODNCO1, HTR1, ICPN1, TPCP1/ TPCP1A
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working on both Commercial and Domestic appliances
- Full UK driving licence*
*All engineering employees are required to have a full, up to date, driving license (any applicant with more than 6 points will not be considered). Please note all applicants will be subject to a check of your current driving license.
Please Note: If you are successful at interview and we consider making an offer of employment, a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) will be carried out.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.