£42k - 44k per year
020 3176 4793
2 months ago
We are looking for a Commercial Gas engineer to join a small specialist division within a medium sized Facilities Management Company. You will have all the benefits of working for a large stable company but also benefit from working in a small team that work together to achieve their goals. The focus of this contract is working within Public Sector and Government sites in East London.
- Performing PPM and Reactive services on commercial Gas installations/ boilers
- Fault-finding and Repair of commercial Gas Systems (Compressors changes, Replacing Filters, AHU’s, FCU’s)
- General maintenance where required: basic electrical, controls, BMS, emergency lights, etc
- Liaising with clients and ensuring professional company image is maintained
- Domestic Gas Certified: CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1
- Commercial Gas Certified: CODNCO1, TPCP1 / TPCP1A, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.