020 3176 4793
9 days ago
My client currently have an opportunity for a Gas Mobile Combustion Engineer to join their expanding team for a mobile position covering North London! Reporting to the area supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the contract within their allocated area.
- Carry out PPM and Reactive works on Commercial and Domestic boiler systems across the sites on the portfolio
- To be able to support quotations for remedial works and see them through
- Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that it is possible to achieve agreed SLA's and quality targets
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, relevant stakeholders, staff and external bodies
- Work closely with the Site Supervisor to undertake business improvement projects as directed
- Ensure all works are delivered in accordance with the agreed processes including the production of job / project specific Construction Phase Plans, Risk Assessments and Method statements to ensure that works are planned and delivered to the highest levels of safety standards at all times
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Time Served Gas Combustion Engineer with 5 years experience
- Commercial and Domestic Gas Safe Qualifications
- Good fault finding skills and varied knowledge of old and new boiler systems
- Experienced fault finding skills in LTHW heating systems, Gas Fired Boilers, Steam Boilers, HTR1,CONGLP1 (LPG) Commercial and Domestic Gas
- Legionella Awareness
- Good team member with excellent communications skills with all levels of the workforce
- Some Electrical Knowledge
- The ability to work within a customer focused environment where brand image is very important
- Customer Liaison skills
- COSHH Awareness
- First Aid trained
- Full clean driving licence
This role will require high security clearance in order to work within the contract.
Working hours are either between 7am until 4pm or 8am until 5pm (1 hour lunch), Monday to Friday.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.