£30k - 45k per year
28 days ago
Commercial Facilities Manager
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
We are currently working with a leading facilities company to appoint a Commercial Facilities Manager based in London. The perfect candidate will be hungry to develop and will bring a good amount of experience in a Commercial FM role, specifically within a managing agent environment.
The purpose of the Commercial Facilities Manager will be to manage a number of commercial properties, ensuring the contract terms are up to date as well as the statutory requirements are in order. As Commercial Facilities Manager you will also be a part of a solid team of property managers giving you a real sense of group worth ethic. This is an exciting role in a well established company that offers great experience and benefits.
- To deliver an appropriate property and facilities service to tenants and customers in accordance with best industry practice, the contract terms and statutory requirements.
- To manage on-site building managers and staff in the delivery of the facilities management service.
- To work as part of the Commercial Property Management team, working alongside both the accounting, letting team and legal team members.
- To attend client, contractor and tenants meetings in connection with all aspects of the day-to-day property management role.
- To show commercial Property/Facilities management experience in multi-tenanted multi-site commercial office portfolios.
- Preferably IOSH or NEBOSH Certificated.
- Experienced in reading leases and legal documents and interpreting repairing and maintenance responsibilities and liabilities.
- Dealing with service charge budgets on a daily basis.
- Capable of adopting a very hands-on flexible and practical approach to property and Facilities Management.
- Good experience in Property Management computer software, preferably Horizon.
Please apply or contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment if the role of Commercial Facilities Manager is something of interest to you.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience, and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.