3 months ago
We are currently seeking a Commercial Director, on behalf of our client a High-End Residential Property Developer based in Weybridge. From inception to completion, our clients offer a tailored service to their clientele, delivering luxurious Residential projects in the London and Surrey area. You will be brought into the heart of the company, to evolve and develop their existing Commercial team, leading from the front and taking full responsibility for the Commercial aspect of our client’s projects.
Currently, our client has 4 live developments varying in value from £1m to £10m with plenty of work in the pipeline. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding role in High-End Residential development, this could be the perfect role for you.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing/overseeing scope of works and trade packages.
- Preparing/overseeing selected tender list for approval.
- Development of Sub-contractor and Supplier relationships and overseeing all subcontract documentation.
- Holding Subcontract Post-Tender and Pre-Order Meetings.
- Overseeing & signing off value of design variations.
- Agreeing variations with subcontractors and reporting.
- Overseeing countersigning site instructions & site commercial processes
- Fully completing monthly cost reports for approval.
- Ensuring cash-flow forecast is kept up to date.
- Assisting Project Management team with financial implications of site progress decisions.
- Monitor with Project Manager preliminary expenditure/forecasts on a weekly/monthly basis for the purpose of preparing cost reports.
- Monitor Procurement Manager forecasts on a weekly/monthly basis for the purpose of preparing cost reports.
- Provide cost data as required to assist in the pricing of future projects.
- Contribute to the on-going improvement review of commercial practice and procedures.
- Identify training and development needs and make recommendations for improvements.
- Monitor the financial and contractual performance of Trade Contractors and provide advice to avoid issues that could negatively impact the financial or programme performance of the development.
- Assist with value engineering and control project prelim costs.
- Develop commercial management systems and reporting procedures.
- Grow in house team commercially, develop in-house training workshops and external training
You will need
- Ideally 5+ years in a Commercial Management/Commercial Director role
- Experience in the Commercial Management of Residential Developments
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link. Alternatively, please contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999 or email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.