£22k - 25k per year
30 days ago
This position is working with a Housing Maintenance Contractor, who provides a 24/7 Customer Service supporting clients in the Social Housing Sector.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Assistant to support our Accounts & Commercial teams based out of Hertford. This role is best suited to a customer focused, ambitious, enthusiastic and detail-oriented person who is eager to learn and grow with us!
In this role you will be responsible for various clerical tasks, including data entry, running performance reports and raising sales invoices.
- To act in line with our Company Values: Reliable & Dependable, Positivity, Innovation, Integrity, Team Player, Proactive, Honesty and Respect;
- To commit to learning about our individual customer’s needs and exceeding their expectations;
- To provide weekly and monthly updates and reports of contractual KPI’s, ensuring data inputs are accurate and outputs reconcile;
- To validate payments to sub-contractors;
- To prepare month-end reconciliation of client reports;
- To attend client meetings;
- To ensure that you deliver a positive, friendly service to our customers and your team.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the Construction Industry is preferred;
- Knowledge of the National Housing Federation desirable;
- Excel to advanced level is essential;
- Must be a self-starter with the initiative and drive to get results quickly;
- Enthusiastic, positive and able to work well within a team;
- Have strong communication skills both written & verbal.
- Up to 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Non-contractual Employee Incentive Scheme
- Private Medical Care
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.