£24k - 28k per year
2 months ago
Commercial Admin Assistant
Location: Working from Home
Term: Full time / Perm
Salary: £24k - £28k
Hiring ASAP / £24k - £28k /Available Positions: 1
Day to Day:
- Support the Commercial Manager in administering and delivering financial management of the joint venture maintenance contract, ensuring that financial targets are achieved
- To provide an effective interface with the clients, consultants and subcontractors agreeing valuations and payments. To analyse and review data to help the business make informed decisions to achieve profitability
- To ensure that pay information is collated, and the necessary deductions are made so that a gross pay file can be exported monthly
- Ensure that the contract is properly informed as to the commercial and financial position so it can best make business decisions
- Professionally handle enquiries from all customers, document accordingly and resolve effectively
- Assist the issue resolution process with all commercial queries
- Produce Monthly WIP reports
- Collation of Monthly CVR (Cost Value Reconciliation), analysis and challenge
- Ensuring commercial procedures are followed and developed
- Assist in material procurement and monitoring or spend profiles
- Management of Sub-Con procurement, enhancement of margin/ rebate
- Sub-Con Payment overview and trend analysis
- Review of PAYE efficiency
- Provide Tender and Bid support
- Consider productivity and work closely with operational team to supply commercial data and improvement plans.
- Assist in producing operational team with budget limits for material and supply chain costs
- Present figures in monthly Contract review meetings
- Address escalated issues and implement corrective actions to reduce
- Monitoring financial margins and assisting in implementing policies and procedures to enhance this in line with client requirements
- Provide reports and communications as required on performance for the contracts, its team members and client KPI data where applicable
- Identify internal process improvements and contribute ideas, improving the team performance
- To maintain confidentiality regarding client and staff information at all times
- To be self-servicing in the area of administrative functions
- To maintain confidentiality regarding client information at all times
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge:
- A minimum of four GCSE’s grade A-C (or equivalent); must include Maths and English
- To possess a minimum of 2 Years’ experience in the Commercial team
- An appreciation for safety in the workplace
- An appreciation for equality and diversity in the workplace
Please apply or contact Leah Seber at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.